An Aptean research study of 150 industrial manufacturers in North America has
revealed a sector growing in confidence but concerned about external challenges. In
this turbulent economy, it’s great to see that 87% of those surveyed predict revenue growth
in 2023. However, rising business costs are making it harder to convert those sales increases
into profit increases.
Aptean has created a guide outlining how industrial manufacturers can help reduce costs to maximize profit.
In our eBook, you'll discover how to propel growth by:
- Optimizing your supply chain
- Improving inventory management
- Automating more of your production
- Maximizing machinery performance
- Streamlining order fulfillment and distribution
- Analyzing your profit margin